Auscham Webinar – Resilience and Coping Strategies for Covid-19: remote working, mental health and connectedness
With the additional pressures of the virus it’s really important to plan carefully how we manage our emotional energies. We all have limits and we need to learn how to understand them. The good news is that the more we understand our emotions, the more we realise we have hidden reserves of strength and resilience. This can help us to maintain our wellbeing, stay connected and face up to anxiety, stress and uncertainty with self belief and confidence.
In this very practical one hour webinar, you will learn:
- Why nurturing your mind as well as your body are important
- The virus’s impact on our psychological wellbeing
- How to better deal with your emotional responses to the ‘new normal’
- How to better deal with stress and embrace change
- Finding positivity amidst chaos and disruption
- Practical tips to be emotionally stronger and resilient to things happening outside of your control.
There will be time for a Q&A session, so have your questions ready!
About the speaker
My Holland, CEO and founder of EQuest Asia, specialises in Emotional Intelligence, Neuroleadership, Positive Psychology, and Mental Toughness. She is a catalyst for positive changes and focuses on transformational and human leadership, and spends her time speaking at international conferences, writing, coaching and consulting. She has made her mark as one of the top EQ leaders in both Australia and Vietnam, and has clients from all around the world. She is also a published author of Happiness is the Way/Hạnh Phúc Là Lối Ta Đi, Leadership 101, Feminine Quotient.