Vietnam chats: Develop People & Engage Your Staff: Creating a Growth Mindset Culture
You are cordially invited to the second Vietnam Chats event of the year, where we will discuss with our experts about developing your human capital, ways to engage your staff and how to nurture a growth mindset and a healthy culture within the workspace.
Our panel of speakers:
- Collin Blackwell – Founder, Enablecode
- My Holland – CEO and Founder, EQuest Asia
- Vinh Quach – Public Affairs, Intel
Vietnam Chats is a regular monthly event created to engage with the business and broader community in Vietnam. The concept is to base the Chats around an informal panel format, with a moderator engaging with the speakers and the audience is engaged to ask questions and interact. Ensuring the event remains assessable to all, there is no entry fee however a donation to our supported charity, LIN Centre for Community Development is encouraged by attendees to enable them to assist the NGO community in Vietnam. The topics discussed are broad, from education to leadership development; from manufacturing to retail; from women in business to community development.
Vietnam Chats was found by:
- Matthew Lourey – Managing Partner, Acclime Vietnam;
- Brian O’Reilly – MBA Program Coordinator at the Vietnamese-German University (VGU); and
- Kelly Vo – Head of Philanthropy Services at LIN Center for Community Development