Low Engagement and Poor Performance?
How is fatigue and burnout impacting your own and your organisation’s performance? What are the signs and how can we manage the risks?
Stress, busyness and burnout are words which are part of our work vocabulary. But should this be the new normal? We will explore the new workplace landscape and see how ignoring the signs of burnout risk impact on retention, motivation, engagement and workplace morale.
We\’ll discuss some key risk indicators and mitigation strategies to help manage this growing risk. Sustainable high performance is possible if the risks are properly managed. We\’ll also look at the challenges of the new AI – Automated Ignorance. It\’s all about remembering we are human.
Keys points covered:
- Automaticity of our busyness and lack of focus
- Impact of busyness on decision, team motivation and engagement
- Consequences of ignoring the signs
- Identifying and managing the risks
- C suite and senior leaders
- HR professionals
- Supervisors and anyone with responsibilities for managing staff
- Consultants interested in this field
Speaker: My Holland