Date(s) - 25/10/2018
8:30 am - 10:30 am
An introduction to the concepts of risk management for business – how managing risks can help you achieve your objectives. This workshop will look at a broad range of risks including strategic and operational risks, not just financial safety, or insurable risks.
Program of workshop
• What is risk management?
• Why is risk management important? What are the costs of neglecting risks?
• Risk management in Vietnam – what is different and what is the same as in other countries?
• Risk management in practice: an overview of the International Standard for Risk Management ISO 31000
• Risk management techniques
• How risk management is an integral element of good organisational governance
This workshop will be useful for business owners, leaders, project managers, and process owners – anyone who has challenging objectives and would like to know more about tools that can help manage uncertainty.