CEO – Executive Round Table Facilitation
This is a unique roundtable discussion format for C-level business leaders and high-level management on past and current leadership challenges. By way of example, a roundtable discussion on Authentic Leadership would run as follows.
The session will approach questions such as:
- What is Authentic Leadership?
- Why do leaders struggle with authenticity?
- Does authenticity make us vulnerable?
- How do we stay true to ourselves as leaders while meeting others’ expectations?
- The authenticity paradox in a multicultural, multilayered world.
- How can we lead authentically and make sure our actions are aligned with our beliefs and needs?
Amongst all the leadership paradigms studied in business schools, Authentic Leadership stands out as being especially personal, with a focus on vulnerability and learning from mistakes, even in public. We discuss leadership challenges and explain how theoretical models can be used to develop authentic leadership qualities in leading business professionals through a combination of reflection and learning.